The Fishbowl Innovations Moon Computer is an automatic microprocessor based moonlight controller. The Moon Computer both switches and dims Ion Moonlights according to manual inputs or automatic settings. We spared no expense in creating the most advanced moonlight controller on the market. Check out these features:
- Bright LCD Display with automatic backlight
- Digital control knob for easy setup
- 3 modes - Manual, Timed, and Automatic Cycle for full moon light control
- Powers up to ten moon lights
- A real time clock ensures persistent accuracy while internal data storage enables data retention in case of power failure
- Wall mountable rugged plastic enclosure protects the internal electronics
- Limited 1 year warranty
The Moon Computer has three user selectable modes:
- Manual - In Manual Mode, the moonlight is always on. The intensity of the moon light can be directly varied using the control knob from 0 to 100%. Use this mode to instantly gain manual control of the moonlight.
- Timed - In Timed Mode, the user sets the on and off times for the moonlights. The intensity is controlled using the control knob and remains constant. Use this mode when you wish to have the moonlight come on at night but don't want to utilize the moon cycle.
- Automatic - Automatic mode is used to simulate the lunar cycle. The user sets the on and off time so it only comes on at night but the intensity of the moonlight is controlled by the Moon Computer. The Moon Computer varies the intensity over the course of a 29.5 day period to mimic the natural lunar cycle. The display shows the intensity of the light as well as whether the moon is waxing or waning (going towards or away from a full moon). The moon phase can be changed in the setup.